Business Energy Supplier

Scottish Power


Scottish Power, one of the UK’s largest energy suppliers, supply energy to over five million households and businesses. They are driven to create a cleaner, electric future by producing all electricity from their wind farms located throughout the UK. They generate 100 percent green electricity and help businesses meet their own green energy goals.

Customers are empowered to control their energy accounts with on-the-go energy management through the supplier’s mobile app. The app lets one change tariffs, enter meter readings, track gas and electricity usage and view bills and payment history.

Clean energy is the top priority for the UK’s leading wind power generator. Their mission for a sustainable system includes offering a greener way to drive with their electric vehicle tariff and charger and smart tech that helps to reduce energy usage. The company also provide boiler maintenance, kitchen appliance care, plumbing drains and electric services.

Scottish Power were formed in 1990 and are headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland. They serve Scotland, England and Wales. The company have been a partner with Cancer Research UK since 2012, raising over £30 million to date for the charity. Today, the company are a subsidiary of Iberdrola, a Spanish utility firm.

Supplier Snapshot

  • Domestic green tariffs backed by 100 percent green electricity
  • Smart meters show customers exactly how much energy they are using
  • Their mobile app lets customers change tariffs, enter meter readings, track usage, and view bills and payment history
  • Pay by monthly direct debit
  • Moving services
  • Electric vehicle charging for businesses
  • Boiler maintenance, kitchen appliance care, plumbing drains and electric services
  • They have raised over £30 million for Cancer Research UK since partnering with the charity in 2012

Fuel Mix

Gas and renewables make up around 85 percent of Scottish Power’s fuel mix that generates the electricity they supply to customers. Coal, nuclear and other fuels combine for the remaining 15 percent.

Scottish Power Gas and Electric Supplier

Scottish Power

Founded 1999
CEO Keith Anderson
HeadQuarters 320 St Vincent Street, Glasgow G2 5AD
Energy Electricity & Gas
Green Energy No
Area Served England, Scotland, Wales
Offices Glasgow
Revenue £5.120Bn
Other Services Boiler Maintenance, Kitchen Appliance Care, Plumbing Drains & Electric

Need help choosing a plan, or want to make an enquiry?

We are always available for any help and assistance you may need, or to answer any queries. Give us a call, or if you prefer email simply use our form.

Call us on: +44 (0)330 0300 999